Sunday, June 30, 2013

Goodbye Bangkok


Well it is that time again.
Time to say goodbye to another home.

Another suburb.
Another city.

Goodbye House.

There are so many things about you I will not miss.

But I will miss the friends I made in this community.


The people who ran with me even though I slowed them down.



The lake full of some pretty freaky scary looking marine animals.


Riding my bike every morning



The tree lined streets.



It was rocky in the beginning.
But I love Thailand.
And I am ready for the next adventure.
Out of the expat bubble.

4 comments:

  1. Where are u going now? Europe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. No not yet...although I look forward to when we are moving to Europe again. We are just making a move to the country :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck to you and your family on your next adventure Sharon.

    ReplyDelete