Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A final post...for a while anyway.

I am sorry.
I have neglected you... again.
I started this blog many years ago.
I am a different person now.
My interests are different.
My priorities have changed.

I don't feel the need to write about it.

I know I promised some friends and family that I would update regularly.

But other than how much I love to run:



And how I have met some fantastic people:




There just isn't a lot more to write.

The son and daughter are both in school.



I don't really do a lot, other than Run.  That is where I am at my most happiest however I promised not to turn this into a running blog.

So today I write this final entry for a while; with the promise that when I travel to Cambodia, Switzerland and Germany over the next 12 months I will update.

Thank you so much for reading and your comments.


With love
Sharon
xxx

ps: Just quickly...
A little gloat...
I ran an ultra marathon!
In Australia.
2 weeks ago.
I got lost.
It took me 11 hours
I ran more than 55km
Less than 58
(the watch went flat)
I loved it.



2 comments:

  1. All the best with your running, well done on the Australian marathon. Great that running makes you happy. See you around Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the running and look forward to hearing about your travels in the future.

    ReplyDelete